t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Cute Fruit- Pineapples

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Cute Fruit- Pineapples


Each month I make cards for my Royal Hearts Stampers Team. They get the month's card with their "Sweet Rewards" when they reach different sales goals. I started recently doing theme colors for their rewards and for their cards I would send out. June's color was Just Jade, one of the new In Colors. After watching my team leaders video I was inspired to make this card! 

Mr. Pineapple
This one has the cutest little mustache and I love him so much!


Mrs. Pineapple
This one is my girl pineapple and she has a little linen thread bow.


This was my orginal card I made for my team but love them better seperate! Still a cute card but I love the others even more and will be sending those to my team! 

Mrs. and Mr. Pineapple

*Click on this photo to see what happens when you use clear embossing powder

 For extra tips watch the video made by upline, Melanie Williams, on how to use the clear embossing powder. 

You can make this card to by shopping on my online store and following the directions below!

Supplies
#153301 Cute Fruit Stamp Set $16
#153070 In Color 6 x 6 DSP $11.50
#100730 Whisper White Cardstock $9.75
#153079 Just Jade Cardstock $8.75
#153115 Just Jade Ink $7.50
#153116 Bumblebee Ink $7.50
**#109130 Clear Embossing Powder $6
#132708 Memento Ink $6
#104199 Linen Thread $5
#153645 Flowers For Every Season Gems $6.50
#149638 Stitched Nested Label Dies $35
#153620 Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack $10

**needs heat tool
DSP= Designer Series Paper

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder

Measurements
Card Base: 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
DSP: 3 x 5 1/2 (You can get 2 out of the 6 x 6 In Color this way)
Medium Stitched Nested Label Die

Steps
  1. Cut all of your paper and run your Whisper White cardstock through your die cutting machine using the Stitched Nested Label medium Die. 
  2. Glue your DSP to the middle of your card base and set a side.
  3. Stamp on your Whisper White in Bumblebee the bottom of your pineapple and using memento ink for the smiley face.
  4. If you want added shine, use clear embossing powder over the pineapple bottom and face right after you stamp it. Shake off excess and melt using Stampin' UP! Heat Tool (see video above).
  5. Stamp your Just Jade for the top of the pineapple and stamp the smile just below the pineapple on the right.
  6. Embellish with linen thread as a bow for Mrs. Pineapple and glue on a gem by the smile.
  7. Flip stamped image over and attach about 3 inches of the ribbon folded in half on the bottom right corner. 
  8. Attach to the DSP/card base using dimenionals and you've got your self one cute fruit card! Be sure to use your bone folder to help you crease at your score line! 


Happy Stampin' Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...