t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Demo Swap- In Colors and Suites/Bundles

Friday, July 24, 2020

Demo Swap- In Colors and Suites/Bundles

Every other month a group of demos and I swap with a theme and colors. For the month of July the theme was to use a new Suite or Bundle and at least 2 of the new In Colors.  They cards tunrned how amazing! Please scroll through the gallery and see some great samples from the Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog from my demo friends. Below each image is the name of the card creator. 

By Cindy Hafner

By Cheryl Holden

By Stefanie Wilcox

By Mandy Whitfield

By Marjeen Nation

By Ashley Reid

By Natalie Woll

By Julie Miller

Hope are you inspired by these and start stamping! You can buy any of the supplies to create this amazing cards by shopping at my online store! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Pumpkin Punch Art from Bees

  Tuesday's Tip at Ten! Make your Fall pumpkins with the Bee Builder Punch!!! Add a little ink to the sides, and cut the stinger at an a...