t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Stamp Camp Swaps

Monday, July 27, 2020

Stamp Camp Swaps

Just a couple of weeks ago I attended an online Stamp Camp where I made and prepped 25 cards and got 24 cards in return as swaps. Swaps are a great way to get samples of stamp sets that I may not have. Then I get to share all of their wonderful ideas with you. I've broken them down into different catorgories and shared 2 photos of each (so you can see some of their insides too)! I hope you enjoy this gallery of swaps and comment below which ones inspires you the most!! 
*Click on Image to enlarge
Floral Stamp Sets/Dies


By Rhonda Shurtleff

Playful Stamps
 
By Debbie Grayson


*One of my favorites

By Joya Bohman


By Ashley Reid



By Kristy Clayton

Happy Stampin' Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...