t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Get and Go Starter Kit Deal

Monday, August 31, 2020

Get and Go Starter Kit Deal

 


Who loves a great deal?? You know I do! I signed up as a Stampin' UP! Demo when they had a promotion for a starter kit only costing $25 and I was sold (still here almost 7 years later)! Well, they have gone and done it again and are adding even more to the already fabulous Stampin' UP! Starter kit!! They are adding on a "Get & Go" kit that includes 16 cards kits, 2 stamp sets (Queen Anne's Lace and So Much Love), and rhinestones (you know I love rhinestones)!! Stampin' UP! wants to give you everything you need to hold your first Stampin' UP! event with friends!! 

Let me show and tell you more about the 16 card kits. 

08.18.20_PRODUCTIMAGE_SEPT_RECRUITMENT_SAMPLE_1

There are 2 card bases, 8 of each. 

08.18.20_PRODUCTIMAGE_SEPT_RECRUITMENT_SAMPLE_2

Granny Apple Green card pack contents
8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (21.6 x 14 cm) Granny Apple Green Cardstock
3"x 4" (7.6 x 10.2 cm) Bermuda Bay Cardstock
3"x 4" (7.6 x 10.2 cm) Coastal Cabana Cardstock
3/4"x 4" (1.9 x 10.2 cm) Daffodil Delight Cardstock
5-3/4" x 4-3/8" (14.6 x 11.1 cm) Whisper White Envelope

and

Coastal Cabana card pack contents
2-1/4" x 3-1/2" (5.7 x 8.9 cm) Whisper White Cardstock
2-3/4" x 4" (7 x 10.2 cm) Daffodil Delight Cardstock
3" x 4" (7.6 x 10.2 cm) Bermuda Bay Cardstock
8-1/2 x 5-1/2" (21.6 x 14 cm) Coastal Cabana Cardstock
5-3/4" x 4-3/8" (14.6 x 11.1 cm) Whisper White Envelope

You will also get videos of how to make the cards. You'll only need to make sure you have adhesive to assemble these kits. 

You can join my team today by clicking on the link below!


Why Join My Royal Hearts Stampers Team?
I would love nothing more to have a good customer turn into a great team member! I take care of you as a customer but I spoil my team with rewards for sales, team challenges, and team game nights!! My team is very diverse. Some are business minded like me and some are more hobby demos that are there for the community support and great deal (20% off every order). I support and love every team member. I have even had a handful of "kit nappers" (those who just get the great Starter Kit deal and don't order again from them self and after 3 months become my customer again).  And I fully support, and encourage those Demos as well. I have some that start as "kit napper" and stay for the friendships! 

Did you know you can use Hostess Rewards towards the cost of your $99 starter kit?

Make a great deal even better by hosting an online party with me and then use your hostess rewards towards your starter kit!!! I have demos who have gotten their Starter Kit for FREE using all their rewards from their online party!! It really is a great way to do it!! Message me and get your event dates set up and going! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...