t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Paper Pumpkin August 2020- World's Greatest

Monday, August 24, 2020

Paper Pumpkin August 2020- World's Greatest

 


August 2020 Paper Pumpkin, World's Greatest, is soo awesome! I already shared my extra cards I made with just the stamp set after the kit was made (see Manly Monday post). But here are the cards that came with the kit. I got to make 3 of each design (I've already given out 2 of the cards to our Federal Police Officers that guard our housing) and love everything about this kit!



Card #1 Shaker Card

Card #2 Trophy card with option for 4 different name plates

Card #3 Ribbon Medal 

Which is your favorite? I love them all, but especially love the style of stamp the ribbon is, dist-ink-tive. I have one more complete kit of this one that I am selling. Comment below if you want more details for that. :) However, you can get next month's awesome kit too if you subscribe by September 10th. I promise it to be awesome, but if you aren't happy with the kit, you can return any unopened kit and get a refund! How awesome is that!! But who are we kidding, you'll love each kit you get if you are a crazy stamper like me!!

Subscribe with me by clicking here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...