t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Peaceful Nativity

Monday, August 3, 2020

Peaceful Nativity

Each year I look for a great Christ centered stamp set to add to my collection and this, Peaceful Nativity by ©Stampin' UP! caught my eye and heart!!! It has beautiful stamped images that have matching dies to cut out with a die cutting machine for the donkey, lamb, tree, stars, stables, Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus. It is fun and easy to piece together and build your very own first Christmas scence. 


I used blends and paper to make this card. 


You can make this card too by shopping at my online store from August 4th through December 31st. Just follow the directions below and ask me questions in the comments for help. 

Supplies
#155161 Peaceful Nativity Bundle $43
#153608 Banners Pick a Punch $23
#100867 Night of Navy Cardstock $8.75
#119686 Early Espresso Cardstock $8.75
#120953 Crumb Cake Cardstock $8.75
#115318 Soft Suede Cardstock $8.75
#102584 Garden Green Cardstock $8.75
#100730 Whisper White Cardstock $9.75
#153081 Misty Moonlight $8.75
#119683 Daffodi Delight $8.75
#147116 Crumb Cake Ink $7.50
#132708 Memento Ink $6.00

*Blends of your choice
I used Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Light Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Daffodi Delight, Basic Black

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Cardbase in Night of Navy: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
Early Espresso: 4 x 5 1/4
Misty Moonlight: 3 3/4 x 5
Crumb Cake: 1 x 3
Night of Navy: 1/4 x 3 1/2

Steps
  1. Cut out all of your cardstock following to measurements above.
  2. Stamp your images, donkey, Mary/Joseph/baby Jesus, lamb in memento ink on Whisper White Paper. Cut out with dies and color with blends.
  3. Stamp the stable in Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock.
  4. Die cut the trees in Soft Suede and Garden Green and cut off the palm and glue to the brown trunk.
  5. Die cut the star and use wink of stella to add some shine.
  6. Stamp on Crumb cake the saying and use the Banners Pick a Punch on one edge. 
  7. Attach it all with liguid glue and dimensionals for the colored images. 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...