t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Throwback Thursday- Apron Builder Dies

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Throwback Thursday- Apron Builder Dies

 


Who remembers the Apron Builder Dies and the beautiful Elegant Eggplant color? Both are retired and both are featured in today's Throwback card! These dies not only have the apron but the cutest kitchen tools and oven mittens! I've used this set to make team cards for friends, for Stampin' UP! teams, and Mother's Day cards! I hope this throwback takes you down memory lane and that you get your Apron Builder Dies out and create something new with your old today. 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...