t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Throwback Thursday- Apron Builder Dies

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Throwback Thursday- Apron Builder Dies

 


These Apron Builder Dies are perfect to make Christmas cards with when you pair it with Christmas DSP! I sure do a lot of baking around Christmas and this is a very much a symbol of Christmas in my home. This card was made for a customer who sells Tupperware and she wanted a specific saying (which was really cute) and so I printed it out and die cut it with my stitched rectangle dies. I also used the new Dainty Diamond embossing folder for some added texture. I used also retired DSP and retired cardstock for this card! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Snowy Wonder

  Double Feature Friday with Stamp & Share Crew Snowy Wonder Tutorials! Wither you are looking for a snowy cabin scene or a playful peng...