t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Throwback Thursday- Coffee Café Snowman Card

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Throwback Thursday- Coffee Café Snowman Card

 


Throwback Thursday with Coffee Café stamp set by Stampin' UP! I love using stamp sets in different ways then it was intended. Take this coffee cup for example. I was able to use the coffee beans for eyes, the hearts for buttons, and the straw for a carrot nose to make this cute snowman! This stamp set is no longer available (it is retired) but even though I don't drink coffee I'll keep this set because there are so many things I could create with it. If you have it too, give this snowman coffee cup a try!


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...