t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Score First, Then Cut

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Score First, Then Cut

 Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Score First, Then Cut
When you want to make 2 cards from one piece of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock, SCORE first! This is one of my favorite tips that I used daily because I am never making just one card! It is great when I am making swaps, team cards, and mass producing for Christmas cards! Depending which way you want your card to open with will determine which number you score and which you cut. Your magic numbers that card makers have memorized is 4 1/4 and 5 1/2. Score at 4 1/4 and cut at 5 1/2 OR score at 5 1/2 and cut at 4 1/4! This is such a simple step, but really "cuts" down on time! #TuesdaysTipatTen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...