t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Throwback Thursday-Peachy Keen

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Throwback Thursday-Peachy Keen

 


Throwback Thursday with Peachy Keen stamp set! I was commissioned to make for a friend who sells honey some tags to attach to her jars. She asked for some peach ones. So I busted out my retired stamp set called Peachy Keen and used my Apple Builder Punch to create these perfect peach tag! 
I also used a retired tag topper! 

Do you have this stamp set and still love it? It is one of my first stamp sets that I ever bought and love it!


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...