t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten-Two Tone Stamping

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tuesday's Tip at Ten-Two Tone Stamping




Tuesday's Tip at Ten! There are many ways to get two toned stamped images! One of my favorites is to ink your image in a lighter shade and then ink only half of the image in a darker image. This works best with same shades like the green leaves below!



A bonus tip is a how to get these very light sprinkles of blue around the card. They are very subtle and you might have to click on the image to see it clearer but they can add so much to a card and are really easy to create. 
You just take off the lid of your Stampin' Blend of choice and hold the lid over the area you want to sprinkle. You take the blend brush tip and push it gently over the inside of the lid. Then flick that lid over your card. You'll make little sprinkles with both actions. 


 

Visit my Miss Monday post to see how you can create this card.

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Cleaning Your Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

  Stampin' UP! has wonderful Products and one of my most loved and used item is my Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. This is what I...