t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Looking Up All-Inclusive Kit

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Looking Up All-Inclusive Kit

 


Today's kit class with the Looking UP All-Inclusive Kit! Watch my video below and see how easy it is to put this kit together! I love the variety of this kit! You get to make 5 different designs and 3 of each! 

Order this kit for $29 by clicking on the link below

Airplane Card

Raindrops Card

Palm Trees

Skyline

Hot Air Balloons

Facebook Live Video



Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...