t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten-How to check your glue

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday's Tip at Ten-How to check your glue

 


I love Stampin' UP!'s Tombow glue. Sometimes called the "green glue" because of the double sided green lids.  BUT sometimes it is hard for me to know when to order more! So I am here to tell you how to check your glue to see how much you have left in your bottle. 

First- Remove the outside wrapper. Make your glue completely naked! You heard me, take the whole wrapper off! You will notice that the wrapper gets sticky anyway the the naked bottle is easier to clean. 

Second: Once your bottle is naked and free from the wrapper, hold your bottle with the smaller lid facing down and up to the light. This will allow you to see through the bottle just enough to see how much you have left! You can either use a sharpie and mark it or watch for it to get to only 1/4 left. Just like a gas tank for your car, you never want to go below that quarter left and be on empty when you need it most! 

Order your Tombow Glue from me with using the link below! 

#TuesdaysTipatTen

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...