t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: My Nothin' But Birthdays Stamp Camp

Saturday, March 20, 2021

My Nothin' But Birthdays Stamp Camp


Stamp Camp is one of my all time favorite things to do since Covid came! I would love to have people in my home stamping with me, but online and on Zoom has really become a fun event. Here are all the cards I prepared for my Nothin' But Birthdays Stamp Camp! I used just one stamp set, Happiest of Birthdays, but was able to create 10 completely different card ideas! Scroll through them all and see what everyone got in their swag bags and kits! 


I designed 5 Girly Cards (above) and 5 Manly Cards (below). For the Girly Cards I used the Playing with Patterns DSP  to make them bright and beautiful and for the Manly Cards I used the Well Suited DSP to give that masculine touch. *All of my cards were inspired by fellow stampers and with a few changes from myself. 

All 5 Manly Cards
Girly Cards
Shaker Card using the Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles and making a Pierced Blooms flower. 


Twist Easel Gift with a Gift Card holder option. 


Lays flat to ship. 


This card was inspired by a photo but had NO measurements and so I had to do "the Math" with the help of my husband to figure them out! I love the result of this patchwork card! Don't you just love the two toned wording? One word...sponge. 


This is a 2 3/4 fold fun with a pull out twist! I also love the way the ink looks on this card and it was created with ease as well but only inking one side. 


This flower card I love, because flowers fix everything, including late Birthday wishes. I used the Pierced Blooms Dies and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. 

Manly Cards


These manly cards are super fun and I provided a lot of the prep for my campers (cut all the DSP for them). This one uses the gears from the Garage Gear dies. 


This one is my husbands and kids favorite. They call it the Covid Birthday card! Work on top and Pjs on bottom. This was super inspired by an amazing Stamper and I am so grateful for her for sharing it so we could recreate. 


Open it and out folds out the shorts and legs! Too funny! I used the Suit & Tie Dies and the Stitched Rectangle for this card.


This card is clean and using some strong DSP images to make it Manly. I used the In Good Taste DSP a, Tasteful Label Dies, and the Painted Texture embossing folder. 


Inside of the card! 


This card is simple (which is what some men like) and just has great layers using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. 


This card is a mini card and used that Well Suited DSP so well. 



Inside the Swag Bag


I sent out all the swag bags 2 weeks before the event full of their kits, gifts, and SU items. 


The swag bag included: 2 card kits, Denim Ribbon, Opal Rounds, Dimenionals, Half pack of Playing with Patterns DSP, wish list, reusable wipe, sponge, nail file, clear polish, candy, grid paper, plastic egg (for game), balloon (for game), and a paper purse. 


Here are the nail files wrapped in SAB paper. 


Here are the extras outside of the bag. Some got the bone folder because they attended my Bingo Night. Everyone got lotion and a mini banner kit. That Banner Kit was the most fun thing to see on the Stamp Camp group. Everyone was given 3 simple things: the banner pieces, twine, and the letters. But the creations where amazing as I invited them to use anything in their craft room to finish their banners. :) 



I made this simple tag for their bags to remind them to Enjoy their Day with me!! At stamp camp we play games, have wheel winners, and after party Grand Prizes. Each stamper earns tickets by doing simple things like sharing on Facebook and being a part of the FB group. 

I would love to have you join me for my next stamp camp in July! Click on this google form to sign up and for more details!
https://forms.gle/DAhSZzxHcbuYiAL7A

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Hearts & Hugs

  Double Feature Friday with the Hearts & Hugs Bundle!  Get inspired by two great card designs made by the Stamp & Share Crew Design...