t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Royal Hearts Stampers Swaps

Monday, March 22, 2021

Royal Hearts Stampers Swaps

An amazing Team Member of mine, Mandy Whitfield, organized Team swaps for the month of February with a Birthday theme! Below are all the swaps from my very own team members and I couldn't love their cards anymore than I do! Scroll through and see which are your favorites!  


I created this one and you can see how by hopping over to my other blog post with all of my directions. 

Stefanie Wilcox made this card with a lot of the Sale-a-bration items (Darling Donkeys, Paper Blooms DSP) but she did use the fun You Are Amazing stamp set from the Mini Catalog. 



This fruity card was made by the talented Natalie Woll. She used the Sweet Strawberry stamp set and the Stitched Whimsy Dies. 

Mandy Whitfield made this super clean, and "salty" card using the Friends are Like Seashells.


My sweet friend, Julie Miller, made this Happy card using the Pretty Perennials stamp set! I love the colors she used and her great stamping! 


This card was made by the super sweet Debbie Balone. This was her first team swap and she knocked it out of the park! I love the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and they design she used! 


This Fun Fold card was created by a newbie (just this year she joined Stampin' UP!) and I love what she made! Christina Kunzler did amazing job and can inspire many! 


Here is the inside of Christina's card! Hope fun is that!!!


Hope you have enjoyed all of these swaps and are inspired to stamp something special today!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...