t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Gift of Hope Easter Card

Friday, April 2, 2021

Gift of Hope Easter Card


Happy Good Friday! Hope this card makes you smile and brings you some hope as we get ready to celebrate Easter this Sunday! 


I made two different kinds of this card just by coloring the flowers white or Purple Posy. I used the Stitched Nested Label Dies for the pop up saying and the church I cut out after stamping on a scrap of Very Vanilla. 



Here is the inside of the card. I love the sayings from this set and the scripture in the corner. 


To create the inside flowers you stamp the left side first on the right corner and the right side of the floral image on the left side. 


Don't forget to stamp on the envelope. I used Very Vanilla instead of Basic White for this card. 

Hope you enjoy my take on this card and have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- More Than Autumn

  Double Feature Friday with the More Than Autumn Bundle!  These designs were made by the Stamp & Share Crew Design Team!!! This bundle ...