t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Miss Monday Cards- Beautiful Friendship & Forever Greenery Paper

Monday, April 19, 2021

Miss Monday Cards- Beautiful Friendship & Forever Greenery Paper

 


Miss Monday Cards using the retiring Beautiful Friendship stamp set and the Forever Greenery Paper! I had ordered this paper months ago (when it went on sale) and just barely opened it up today! It is soooo pretty! I don't have the matching stamp set to this paper (just not my style) so I paired it with another soon to be retiring stamp set, Beautiful Friendship. I made 4 cards this time using 4 pieces of DSP cut at 4 x 5 1/4. You could get away with just using 2 pieces of DSP and just flip the paper and only make 2 cards. But I love all the different ways these turned out! Scroll through and see how one is different from the others and decide which you like best! 


These ones I used the Soft Seafoam for my card bases.


I kept this one very basic and have it the vertical card layout. 


This one I added a bow and turned it so it became a horizontal card. 


These ones I changed the card base to the Shaded Spruce.


This one I attached the DSP to a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 cardstock first and then added the ribbon. 


This one I embellished with light blue rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone pack. 



Here are the similar designs, just different card bases and arrangement of the DSP. 



These ones were both horizontal and have Just Jade Gingham ribbon (just placed differently) and have different cardbases. 


Here are the measurements of the DSP and how to cut them. You can change the DSP arrangement by switching spots from the top the bottom pieces (see Soft Seafoam card above). 

These cards all look different but all started the same! Use the measurements and steps below to help create you own DSP cards too!

Supplies
*Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set
*Forever Greenery DSP
Stitched So Sweetly Dies
Basic White Cardstock
Soft Seafoam Cardstock
Shaded Spruce Ink & Cardstock
Holiday Rhinestones
Just Jade Gingham Ribbon (Forever For Every Season Combo Pack)

*Retiring May 3rd or while supplies last

Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set

Forever Greenery DSP: Was $11.50 Now $9.20

Measurements
Cardbase: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
DSP: 4 x 5 1/4 cut into
2 1/2 x 2 1/4
2 1/2 x 3
1 1/2 x 3 1/4
1 1/2 x 2
Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4 (for inside of dark cardbases)

Steps
  1. Measure, score, and cut your cardbases for 2 or 4 cards. 
  2. Die cut 2 or 4 Basic White labels from the Stitched So Sweetly dies in your die cutting machine. 
  3. Stamp in Shaded Spruce your Birthday Greeting. 
  4. Cut your DSP by following the guide picture above for either 2 sheets of DSP or 4. Then mix and match your DSP so there are 4 different ones for each card. 
  5. Glue your DSP onto your cardbases or if you want to wrap around ribbon, glue onto a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 cardstock first. 
  6. Embellish with the Just Jade ribbon and Holiday rhinestones. 
This card layout was inspired by Jackie Bolhuis, a Million Dollar Seller for Stampin' UP! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Miss Monday- Trusty Tools Pretty in Pink

  Miss Monday with my May Team Card!  I wanted to make a card that was super girly but with the Trusty Tools stamp set and this fun Pretty i...