t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten-Marking Your Stamps

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tuesday's Tip at Ten-Marking Your Stamps



Have you ever had a stamp set with 2 step stamping and you found it hard to stamp the "color in" image? That was me with the Color & Contour stamp set. Because it is a flower with simple petals all around (but not the same) I couldn't line it up right or would do the "spinning" thing. Where you hold it over the image and keep on spinning the block around (without stamping) trying to see where to place it. Well not anymore!!! I just found where they line up and used a pink sharpie and MARKED my stamp. I know, crazy, right!!! I just picked a spot (the heart shape petal) and put a little dot underneath it (not on the actual stamp but on the photopolymer around it). I even marked my die at the same spot!!! I can't tell you how happy this made me and how easy it is for me to stamp now with this stamp set.


Can you see the mark? It is small but so important! 

Here is the image of the stamp set so you can see the 2 step stamping a little better. Hope this helps you stamp more successfully each time and happier!


Visit my Miss Monday Card post to see more about the card above. https://thejoyofstampinwithrachael2.blogspot.com/2021/05/miss-monday-cards-color-contour-happy.html

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...