t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Royals June Card Swap

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Royals June Card Swap

 


In June, one of my amazing team members organized a card swap for our team. The challenge was to create a card with only current products and to use two colors from the list. 

Melon Mambo
Poppy Parade
Mango Melody
Pacific Point
Granny Apple Green

Below each card you'll find the name of the card creator and a link to the stamp set they used. I hope these cards inspire you to swap and to ink up your stamps! 

By Kelly Green 

By Mandy Whitfield

By Natalie Woll

By Julie Miller

By Stefanie Wilcox

By Christina Kunzler


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...