t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Stamp Camp-Christmas In July Cards

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Stamp Camp-Christmas In July Cards


I just held my first Christmas in July Stamp Camp! Above is my "send out kit" table. I had 11 wonderful ladies attend my Zoom class for 3 plus hours of fun from all the time zones in the USA! It was just a $40 event and you had to buy the stamp set and inks separately. I used the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set from the Annual Catalog and the matching dies. 

What's In the Kit??


The kits comes with 10 cards to make with everything but the DSP cut for them. We cut the paper together during the zoom and they can pick and choose which ones to use. The green bow are the 5 simple ones and the red bow are 5 fancy ones. 



That got a bright envelope with 2 games inside and a wish list. We played a Christmas Song Scrambler and a ribbon matching game with the new ribbon from the Mini Catalog! I let them know all of the supplies we used and so if they liked something they could add it to their list. 


Their kit came with 10 envelopes, 10 card kits, one spool of Chevron Weave Ribbon, Metallic Pearls, Mini Dimensionals, a DSP Pen.  and, half a pack of the Tiding of Christmas DSP.


Just like Christmas, I gave out gifts, or items part of their swag bag. Their gifts included a fun treat, a hot cocoa holder, DSP chapstick holder, and a reusable wipe to clean off their stamps. 



They got their kits about a week and a half before Stamp Camp date and I gave them a pre-party activity to make mini tags with! I had everyone on a Facebook group where they could share their tag creation and get an entry into my Grand Prize drawing at the end.

Simple Cards
These cards were design to be easy to mass produce. They are basic layouts with just a little embellishing.  



Here are all 5 of the simple cards. I sent everyone an email the night before Stamp Camp with all of written instructions for each card (which they could print off). 

4 Squares Noel Card



White Snowy Stocking Card


Simple Stocking DSP card


Tripe Star Card


Double DSP Card

Fancy Cards
These are the cards that take more time, have more layers, more stamping, and more embellishments. Some are fun folds or a gift card holders. These are cards made in mind to give to your special friends at Christmas like teachers, co-workers, and dear neighbors.




I used an assortment of supplies from the Annual Catalog, the New Mini Catalog and even some items from Sale-a-bration! 



Two Stocking Easel Card


Opens up like this. 


Noel Star Card



Lots of Layers & Gift Card Holder


No Stampin Deer Card (using the SAB Be Dazzling Paper)


Star Cookie Card (inspired by Brian King)


Stamp Camp Swaps

As part of the event campers could have been part of the swap. It was optional and earned you another entry into the grand prize drawing and the chance to with the Fan Favorite award. 


By Megan Snider

 

By Robyn Benett


By Mandy Whitfield


By Phyllis Walker


By Natalie Woll


***Winner*** By Cindy Hafner

I hope you have enjoyed learning about my Stamp Camp and hope you can join my next one in October or my Bingo Night in August! 
Click on this link to sign up for Stampin' Bingo ---> https://forms.gle/SLPwgob6mpJgrv386


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel - I just came across your post and wanted to let you know I love all of your cards for stamp camp. Any chance I might be able to purchase the instructions from you. I am a demonstrator as well, but always need inspiration. I totally understand if you would prefer not to sell the instructions.

    Thank you for your consideration.

    Paula Nicely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Paula! Thank you so much! Email me at thejoyofstampinwithrachael@gmail.com and I can send you the pdf. :) So glad you like them and sorry it took me so long to respond to your comment.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...