t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Backstage @ Home Gifts & Notes

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Backstage @ Home Gifts & Notes

 


Backstage @ Home is a really fun online event made by Stampin' UP! for their Leaders. You have to be a Silver Elite and above to attend (make X amount in sales and have at least 5 team members). It is an event I look forward to all year long. I learn so much and am spoiled even more! 

Stampin' UP! sent their attendees a HUGE beautiful box full of goodies! Scroll down to learn what was in mine!



First, did I mention how beautiful the box is? It is full of color and love. The top item you see above is the cool portfolio. At first, I had no idea what it was meant to be used for, but it is a great place to store our notes we take during Backstage. 



We also got a fun backstage pin to add to our collection. A notebook with the cutest pen (with a fake diamond on top). A adorable bag with clouds and pom poms and last but not least...


The coolest water bottle with Stampin' UP! Logo! All the cool kids have these at school now a days and I feel like I've joined the cool kids club! 


As you may know, a Hydro Flask LOVES to be decorated and they gave us fun stickers to add to ours to personalize as the event goes on. 


This event is a 2 day and one night deal and as I learn more each day I will update my blog with highlights and fun! 

Thursday 26th
Thursday was just a quick welcome and then we went to a Zoom Networking meeting where we got the chance to meet new demonstrators. We were trying to make it as if we were in the room together in person and how we would go up and meet new friends. We were in the same Zoom Networking group each time (I was in last names from A-C) and saw the same faces each time. That was super nice! 

Friday 27th
Sara Douglass (Stampin' UP! Ceo) started us off this day with her message of Shining! See the Light! Be the Light! Free the Light! She asked us what is our superpower and encourage us to see that and use that light to help others. She also talked about how we are unique and to use that for our business. It may seem we are all a like (demonstrators trying to share Stampin' with others) but just like a chocolate chip cookies that uses the same ingredients many times, yet there are so many variations of that recipe. It is the method or the secret ingredient that changes it. My favorite quote from her was "Being different doesn't mean you don't belong." 


Then we got to hear from one of our keynote speaker, Carey Lohrenz who was the Navy's First Fighter Pilot. She taught how to achieve the impossible by having courage, having tenacity and by being intentional. My favorite quotes from here were:
"Action conquers fears."
"See things as opportunities instead of obstacles."
"80% is good enough to reach 100% of your goals."
"Stop chasing perfection!"
"You lose sight! Lose the Fight!" <--don't get distracted.
"Perform. Prepare. Prevail."
"Value each role of your team."
"Don't wait for an invitation to make a difference." 
"Don't take no as a final answer!"
"Rise above the noise!"

Then we had more networking sessions where I was inspired and got to share what I am doing with my business. These were key moments of interaction that is priceless! 

We had breakout classes where you could choose which class to go to (then watch the other classes you missed latter).
I went to the From Buyers to Sellers taught by successful Demonstrators
and Brenda Ster's Creating a Multi-Post Social Content Campaign
Both were amazing and I learned how to help my team and share better on social media. 



We ended the night with a fun Game Night with a Family Feud Style game where they asked 100 demonstrators and the home office employees formed teams to try to answer. 


*After backstage I joined a Leader Zoom set up by a fellow demo and learned lots there too!



Saturday 28th
We started off this day talking about the State of Stampin' UP!. We heard all about how the company is doing, has improved and future goals. There are currently 57,073 Stampin' Up! Demonstrators all over the world. Those who attend the backstage event (the leaders) only make up 3% of this total. Talk about an elite club to be a part of! 

We had another breakout session of classes to choose from and I watched the Three Habits of Highly Successful Demonstrators by Patty Bennett, Karen Titus, and Lisa Curcio (who just reached 2 million in sales). My favorites from this class were:
"Make a Team Newsletter"
"Treat you business like a business and others will too. "
"Know that good enough is good enough to start and know that you will improve as you go." 
"Fun is a gift we can give others."
"Don't be afraid to try new things."
"Don't be afraid to click."
"Make it is easy for your customers to order."

Then we had some great Networking times to help us work on our goals and chat with each other one last time. 

Lastly we ended the day listening to a motivator speaker named Lisa Nichols. She was so full of energy and personal stories to help inspire us to shine. My favorite quotes from her were:
"Your sparkle can spark someone else to do better."
"Not a hand out but a hand up."
"Protect your future memories of yourself." 
"Shero!"
"Get through the manure to see the grass on the other side."
"No one else can do you!"
"Share your shine!"
"Find your unique rhythm."
"Don't put a period where God put a comma." 

Sara ended the night with giving us dates for future events and letting us register EARLY for the next event (Onstage in November)! 
I am so excited for that one and to be able to attend Online with my Team!!!! 

I hope you've enjoy my notes from Backstage and if you are a Demonstrator make it your goal to be able to attend and if you are a Stampin' Friend, consider becoming a Team Member of mine and join in the fun! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May Layout For Love- Adventures Sky

  I am so excited to tell you about my New Monthly Tutorials called Layout Love!  Each month myself and two amazing stamping friends (Lynda ...