t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Onstage at Home Box

Monday, October 25, 2021

Onstage at Home Box

 


As part of Onstage at Home we got sent a BEAUITFUL box full of fun things for Onstage. 
If you don't want to see, please skip this post, because it is full of spoilers! 


The inside of the box is just a beautiful as the box it self. Here is the top of the inside of the box. 


Here is the side of the box. Look at those soft floral images! Just stunning!


Inside was a cute tote, notebook, pack of pencils, collectors pins, grid paper, and best of all, a new stamp set! 


As a Leader I get invited to a special event called Centre Stage! They sent gifts for this event to help organize my craft room!!! I just love it and love how it matches the Onstage box! 



Here is a close up to the pins and the flip side of that cute tote! 

I am so excited for Onstage on November 11th-13th. I will also be going to the Queens Retreat in Utah to watch Onstage at Home with some of my BEST stamping friends!!!

If you want to come to the next Stampin' UP! Onstage event you just need to be an active Demonstrator and can join my Stampin' UP! Team! Use the link below to order your Starter Kit Today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...