t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Stamp Camp Swaps

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Stamp Camp Swaps

 Part of my Holiday Stamp Camp was an option to swap. The stampers just need to send me 10 cards using all Stampin' UP! products. One lucky swapper would be the winner to my Bingo Event for FREE! Below you will find all 10 cards divide into different groups. 


First group is full of Christmas themes with snowflakes, penguins, and trees!

By Rachael Coon (Me)

By Megan Snider


By Tricia Williams

By Paula Skeen

By Natalie Woll


This set is all about the snow.

By Cindy Hafner

Here is the back side of Cindy's Diorama card. 

By Judy Fautin
 


This group of cards include a Thinking of You, Thanks, and Baby card. 

By Becky Ray


By Susan Dryer


By Ashley Reid
All For Baby Stamp Set $17.00

I hope you have enjoyed all of these great card ideas! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...