t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Wonderful Wednesday- Queens Christmas Swaps

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wonderful Wednesday- Queens Christmas Swaps

 In August the Queens did a Christmas Themed swap using stamp sets from the Holiday Mini Catalog! 
Below you will see the fabulous swaps I got, the name of the stamper, and a link to my online store where  you can buy the stamp set they used! Then scroll down to the bottom for my Facebook Live video where I open up each card and show you a handful of other Christmas Card ideas! 

*Prices are for the US
By Eileen Venter

By Lynda Day

By Lisa Owen

By Cindy Hafner

By Unknown

By Melanie Williams

By Kristy Clayton

By Kathryn Whittaker

By Kristi Hamilton

By Kandis Hoopes

By Candice Anderson 

Facebook Live Video Sharing Christmas Card Ideas 



Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...