t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Miss Monday- Catching Butterflies

Monday, January 31, 2022

Miss Monday- Catching Butterflies

 


Miss Monday cards with Catching Butterflies Sale-a-bration stamp set! I am making these for my Team Cards for February and am making each one custom to them by changing her hair color. 


The card it self is very simple. 


I colored the butterflies, net, hair and skin with Stampin' Blends. 



I used the Daffodil Afternoon to stamp the girls dress onto and fussy cut it out. 


For the dress I did it in two different ways. One I used Pale Papaya Ink and Black Memento Ink for the other. I can't decide which one I like more. 


I also used the blending brushes for the background and embellished with the Brushed Brass Butterflies.
You can get this stamp set for FREE with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration. 

Supplies
Catching Butteflies Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Stitched with Whismy Dies
Blending Brushes
Daffodil Afternoon Sale-a-bration DSP 
Ink- Memento Black Ink, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Pale Papaya
Stampin' Blends- Ivory, Blonze, Pale Papaya, Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay
Brushed Bass Butteflies

Always Recommended
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply Shammy
Die Cutting Machine
Bone Folder
Adhesives

Measurements
Pale Papaya Cardbase: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4

Steps
  1. Measure, score and cut your paper. 
  2. Die cut onto the Basic White a Stitched with Whimsy outline. 
  3. Stamp in Memento Ink the girl with the net and butterflies. 
  4. Stamp in Granny Apple Green the saying on the bottom left corner and a little grass patch on the girls foot. 
  5. Stamp in Memento Ink or Pale Papaya onto the DSP and fussy cut only the dress out. Glue that dress to the stamped image. 
  6. Color with the blends the hair, skin, butterflies, and net. 
  7. Use the blending brushes to create a sky (Pool Party) and grass (Granny Apple Green).
  8. Glue to the cardbase and embellish with Brushed Brass Butterflies. 
Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...