t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Throwback Thursday Tags

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Throwback Thursday Tags


Throwback Thursday with some tags I made for my friends order. She uses these tags to put on your honey she sells locally in Logan, Utah. 


On each tag I used something current and something retired. 


These super cute American Flag tags were made using the Hey Sports Fan Designer Series Paper and Sports Event Dies. I also used the retired Tag Topper Punch for the top. I cut the DSP and Very Vanilla into a 2" x 3 1/2" and the Night of Navy 1" x 1 3/4". 


For these Soft Suede football tags I used the retired For The Win stamp set and paired with the Tailored Made Tags. 


Everything I used to make these tags are retired, the Apple Builder Punch, the Harvest Hellos stamp set, and the Tag Topper. The one thing that is current and even Brand New is the "Made with Love" from the Limited Edition available May 3rd. 

Hope you love this tags and are inspired to use your old and new!
Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...