t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Cut Your Shammy

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Cut Your Shammy

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten: Cut Your Shammy

Stampin' UP! has a great tool to help clean your stamps. It is called the Simple Shammy. It is a 5 x 7 purple piece of foam material that you get damp with water and can rub your inked stamps onto to clean. 

Here are my top 5 reason why I think you should cut yours!

1). Travel Friendly: The smaller it is the easier it is to throw into your craft bag and take it to go!
2). Hand Held: This 3 x 3 size can fit into your hand so much easier and you don't need a clear case to store it in and use it. 
3). Getting Wet: Once this size it is easier to get wet and squeeze out the water.
4). Better to Share: Having lots of friends over to stamp or even a stamp party? By cutting it means you can share it easier and have it at multiple locations through out your area. 
5). Cleans Better & Last Longer: I'm a true believer that sometimes the smaller you are the mightier you can be. This mini size I feel gets a better clean as I can hold it to my stamp and not only bring the stamp to it. Also, the Simple Shammy can last for a long time but think how much longer it will last when it is divided into smaller pieces. Use each piece just one at a time and replace your over used one with a fresh one! 

I hope this has got you thinking about the Stampin' UP! Simple Shammy and why you should cut yours! It doesn't matter how small you cut it (that is up to you). I made some 3 x 3 and others 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 and I store mine in the soon to be retiring 3 1/8  x 3 1/8 acetate box that is on sale through May 3rd. 

You can order the Simple Shammy by clicking here! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...