t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten: Hanging Brown Sack for Trash

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Tuesday's Tip at Ten: Hanging Brown Sack for Trash

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten is a Hanging Brown Sack for Trash! 
One thing is true about Stamping, it can get messy. From the backs of dimensionals to the scraps of little paper, you will always have a need for a trash can to be close by. 

Well to make clean up easy, you can tape a brown paper sack to the edge of your stamp desk or table and just slide all your trash straight into there! Once it gets pretty full or too heavy, just remove from the edge and throw the whole thing away! This is a great way to encourage cleaning while you go. 

Now ask me, how many trash "cans" do I have in my small space???

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...