t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Branded Stampin' UP! Merchandise

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Branded Stampin' UP! Merchandise

 


I can not tell you how excited I am for YOU, my Stampin' Friends, can now order Stampin' UP! branded Merchandise!!! Before this perk was only given to the Demonstrators but now everyone can sport their favorite stamping company when out and about! 

Just click here to see them all and start ordering! 

Can you guess what 2 items I got already???

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Miss Monday- Trusty Tools Pretty in Pink

  Miss Monday with my May Team Card!  I wanted to make a card that was super girly but with the Trusty Tools stamp set and this fun Pretty i...