t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Fun Fold- He's The Man Mini Bag Pop Up Card

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Fun Fold- He's The Man Mini Bag Pop Up Card

 


Here is the card I made for the Masculine Demo Swap! It is a Fun Fold using the He's All That Stamp Set. 


Inside is the cute pop up mini bag for you to put a gift card into. 


I used the He's The Man Suite  which comes with the stamp set, dies, embellishment and designer series paper. 



Here is the video you can watch on how to make this Fun Fold with just different supplies. 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Cards Sale for Lincoln's Race in New York

  Hey Stampin' Friends!  I am donating my hand stamped cards for my son to sell to earn money for his trip to New York to run a race wit...