t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Manly Stamp Camp with Celebrating You Stamp Set

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Manly Stamp Camp with Celebrating You Stamp Set


Today, May 7th, was my Manly Online Stamp Camp. I had 5 stampers attend and they learned how to make 5 designs and 2 of each. Below are the cards we made. If you want to learn more about my Stamp Camp be sure to scroll down and see when my next one is! 

Supplies




Just For You Meadow Card


Happy Birthday, Happy Tree Card (Bob Ross inspired)


Father's Day Garden Card


Graduation or Retirement Sailboat Panel Card


Wonderful Secret Pocket Card

For more Manly Card Ideas visit my post with the Swaps from this Stamp Camp. 

Included in the Kits


Every package came with 5 card kits to make 10 cards. Folded inside the cardbase are all the extra layers, die cut items, and embossed pieces. I also included the 10 envelopes to go with the cards.  



I also include a Wish List. Even for my Demonstrator friends. This is just a great place to jot down any things they liked for the event. I also LOVE post it notes and Chapstick and included both. We played a fun "ABC Name it" game with the DSP pen and paper. They had 2 minutes to list boy names that started with that letter and try to not have any repeats of other stampers! Our winner won with 16 names and gets the new Alphabest Stamp Set! 


In their kit they got a sheet of dimensionals, half a pack of the New Horizons Designer Series Paper, Linen Thread, Pebbles Enamel Shapes, and a square of the Simple Shamy in an 3 x 3 acetate box. 


I sent them each a bookmark for their New Catalogs that included the New In Colors. 


I made a treat box with the card size acetate box with a cute tag/ticket from the Your Biggest Fan and Sports Events Dies. After they ate their treats they could use the box for their cards. They also were challenged to decorate the boxes themselves if they wanted to. 


Each treat box had a different In Color as their ticket. I just LOVE the way these turned out. 


The ticket was then used for a game! One lucky person got their In Color picked and won the Tea Boutique Cards and Envelopes! 

Weeks up to the event my Stamp Campers are part of a special Facebook group just for them. Here they get to know each other better and can earn tickets for the Grand Prize Facebook Live after Stamp Camp. This is an added bonus for the day that encourages them to make this Stamp Camp more than just stamping but a place to get to know and interact with others!!! 

If this sounds like your kind of fun and you want to give my Stamp Camp a try, be sure to sign up for my Christmas in July Stamp Camp for July 30th. We will make 20 Christmas in 4 designs! 

Stay tune to Register with more details after May 25th. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Miss Monday- Trusty Tools Pretty in Pink

  Miss Monday with my May Team Card!  I wanted to make a card that was super girly but with the Trusty Tools stamp set and this fun Pretty i...