t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Use Color Cardstock for Inside of Cards

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Use Color Cardstock for Inside of Cards

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten: Use a lighter shade of cardstock for the inside of your card instead of always just Basic White. 

These cards were made for a customer's order and so I was able to use the retired cardstock (Misty Moonlight & Just Jade), retired Designer Series Paper (Pattern Party), and my retired stamp set (For Being You). 



But I just love the look of a lighter green (Soft Seafoam) instead of the Basic White. This lighter shade still allows someone to write on it and the writing to be seen. 


I also love I how shorted the cardbase front by one inch so you can see the inside without having to open it! 



I ended up making 50 of these cards and am so excited for to send them out. 

I did use all retired items, but you could use this layout with the paper, inks, and stamps you have by using the measurements below! 

Measurements
Cardbase: 5 1/2 x 7 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
Inside Cardstock: 4 x 5 1/4
DSP: 5 1/4 x 1 3/4

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...