t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Present Bow into Ornament Topper

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Present Bow into Ornament Topper

 


I just love finding new ways to use dies or punches! 

Tuesday's Tip at Ten is to show you how easy it is to use the bow on top of a the Spruced Up Outline Dies to put on top of an ornament. 

I was trying to match the Designer Series Paper called "Celebrate Everything" but didn't want to add too much bulk with ribbon or twine. One quick snip and it matched perfectly!!! 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...