t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Decorating Envelopes with Leftover DSP

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Decorating Envelopes with Leftover DSP

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten! Need some quick ideas on how to dress up your Holiday envelopes??? 
I love this one because it uses "scraps" of paper from the cards you make and you can match the card by using the same Designer Series Paper. 


All I do is measure how long the envelope is and pick a width. Stampin' UP! envelopes are 5 3/4" x 4 3/8". So I already knew my length would be the 5 3/4". Then I measured that to be 1/2" for my width. I would not go over 1 1/4 inch because you will still need space to write. 

Front: If attaching the DSP to the front with liquid glue be sure to give yourself space from the bottom ( about 1/2 inch to 3/4 of an inch) because the post office needs a spot to leave their "marks". 

Back: For the back, I just glued it to the bottom of the envelope. 

This is such a simple way to dress up your envelopes and use up some leftover DSP. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...