t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Stampin' UP! Branded Merchandise

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Stampin' UP! Branded Merchandise

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten
Did you know Stampin' UP! has Branded Merchandise that Stampin' Friends can order. 
They have hoodies, winter hats, grid sheets, and bags. 
You can see it all over at my online store when you click here. 

There is even MORE logo items for Stampin' UP! Demonstrators! That is one of the Demonstrator Perks! I got this lunch bag to take to work each day and is great way to share what I love with others without saying anything at all. 
If you want all the Stampin' UP! Swag too, you may just want to join my Stampin' UP! Team! 
For just $99 you get to pick whatever Stampin' UP! products in your kit and get $125 worth of product, business supplies and FREE shipping. 
Just use the link below to get started on your Stampin' Journey! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Hearts & Hugs

  Double Feature Friday with the Hearts & Hugs Bundle!  Get inspired by two great card designs made by the Stamp & Share Crew Design...