t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Merry Monday- 6 Days of Christmas Video Shares

Monday, December 12, 2022

Merry Monday- 6 Days of Christmas Video Shares

 


Merry Monday with 6 Christmas Card Videos!!! 

Each Day this week I'll release another video that I made for my 12 Days of Christmas Stampin' last month. These videos only went to my email list and are now going public (one day at a time)!!!

Monday- Trees For Sale  



Click to watch my video using the Trees For Sale stamp set. 
This stamp set will be retiring January 4th! 





Tuesday- Christmas Scottie

Watch and learn how to make this cute card using the Christmas Scottie stamp set and Scottie Dog Punch. The punch is on sale for only $13.30. Sadly, the stamp set is already sold out, but no worries, this card mostly shows how to use the punch. Just stamp a different saying for the banner piece. 




Wednesday- Cozy & Bright Kit Bonus Card 


Stampin' UP! Kits are amazing! They make card making fast and easy (which is what I need when making lots of cards)! Here is another idea of a card you can make with the stamp set from the Cozy & Bright Kit! 




Thursday- Kindest Gnomes

Watch and learn how to use the Gnomes Dies to make this super cute Christmas card that is also a gift card holder!  I also used the Kindest Gnomes stamp set which will be retiring by January 4th! 





Friday- Spruced Up

For this card I used the Spruced Up stamp set and Spruced Outline Dies. Sadly, the dies are already sold out, but if you have this set already, this will be a fun watch for you. Learn how to make your own mask with dies. 




Monday- Very Best Occasion

For my final card I kept it very simple. Towards the end of Christmas Card making, sometimes simple is my favorite for the sake of time. I used the Very Best Occasion stamp set which will be carrying over into the next catalogs. 



I hope you have enjoyed these 6 videos and I would love to hear which was your favorite! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

May's Card Class Club- Trusty Tools

  May's Card Club Class is NOW open to register for!  This club you can join at any time and pick and choose what classes to attend. The...