t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Merry Monday- Paper Pumpkin From the North Pole Tag

Monday, December 5, 2022

Merry Monday- Paper Pumpkin From the North Pole Tag


Merry Monday with my Paper Pumpkin Kit from November, From the North Pole! 


This Full Kit is no longer available for sale but the refill is available for just $11 if you are a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber. You can order the refill by clicking here. 
The refill does not come with the stamp set or ink. 



Last Thursday I had a friend over and we spent 90% of our time talking and 10%  stamping! This kit comes with 3 tag designs but we only made the kit reindeer one above. 


As a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can also get the add on, North Pole sacks, for just $4. You'll get 12 food safe sacks that match perfectly with the October and November Paper Pumpkin Kits! 
You can order those sacks by clicking here. 

I hope you add this Kit to your Wish List and become a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber today! 
Click here to start all the Paper Pumpkin Fun! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...