t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Tree Pops

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Tree Pops

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten is how to make cute, last minute Christmas gift ideas FAST!!!
I present to you...
Tree Pops!


Tree Pop has a Toostie Pop inside a beautifully decorated paper with the backed stamped with a festive message. 


The one thing I want for Christmas this year is time. More time to stamp, rest, clean, play, and be with my family. So quick and easy gifts are KEY to my Christmas wish this year. 

I am making 90 of these for my kids at school (I work with kids who are 4-6 years old).
I used the Paper Pumpkin stamp From The North Pole Kit because the size was perfect and hopefully is easy enough for them to read. 

My second tip is to use whatever you have in your craft room! 
I used retired ribbon, paper, embellishment and punch. The only thing that is current is the ink color. 

My third tip is to stamp less. Use a punch that doesn't need to be stamped first and not a die for the image and embellish with something that already has adhesive on the back. This will make mass production go so much faster! I have 90 to make and only have 5 ready to go! 



My last tip is an old one. In fact this is my old paper trimmer and this washi tape has been on there for at least 3 years. I've marked the score line locations so that can also make it quick and easy for me to make. When you score it, score it all at the same time. One sheet of cardstock will make 5 tree pops. Cut your paper to  7 1/2 on the 8 1/2 side and then score @ 3 1/8 and 4 3/8. Turn the paper and cut 2 inches. If you want to save that leftover and don't want the score lines just cut your paper to 7 1/2 x 10 and then score! 
After the score lines punch one hole at the center top and on the opposite side punch 2 holes in the middle about 1/2 a part. Then stamp on the back of the cardstock on the 2 hole side (make sure it isn't upside down). Decorate your tree or the shape you punched (reindeer, snowman, ornament, stars, etc. ) and attach with dimensionals. Thread the ribbon through the back and both ends through the one hole. Place the stick of the toostie pop through and tie a knot. Your ribbon only needs to be about 4 inches long and trim as needed after the knot. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...