t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Combing Embellishments

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Combing Embellishments

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten! 
Don't be afraid to use more than one kind of embellishments on your paper crafting creations! 
But there are so many great combos out there! Which are your favorites? 


Here are some of my suggestions:
Loose Daisy Embellishments + Dragonfly Trinkets
Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots + Basic Rhinestones
For Everything Fancy Sequins + Textual Elements

Click here to see ALL of embellishments found at my online store. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...