t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- How to Organize and Store Your Stamps

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- How to Organize and Store Your Stamps

 

How do you store and organize your stamp sets? I have a method, it isn't the only way to do it, but it works for me. 

Here is how I store and organize my Stamps. 

Current
For my current stamp sets (ones that are in the catalog) and I have two locations for them. One is on my desk shelf and they are alphabetically. Those stamps are usually ones that are in the annual catalog and have carried on. Stamp that are current and are from the Mini Catalog have a spot in an Ikea container on my craft room floor, write by my stamping desk. I want those ones close to me, so I remember to use them. Once I've made at least one thing with them, they can find their way to the Annual Catalog shelf.  

Retired
My retired Stamps, are a work in progress. What I do currently is place a piece of yellow washi tape on the spine so that I know instantly that they are not current. Right now I have 5 shelves full of retired sets and are organize by category (Birthday, Thank You, Animals, etc). However, my Spring Break goal is to organize them and separate them into "keep" and "sale". 

Sale
My plan is to go through all my retired sets, make up a list, and create the keep and sale. Keep can go back onto my shelf for retired only sets. Sale will go into a clear tote. I got 3 totes yesterday and I hope to sort them as Birthday, Thank, and Holiday. I will take photos of the finished product and share! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your organization process. Many of us struggle with how to organize our stamps. This is great information. Thank you Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving me a comment! It truly is a struggle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...