t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Layout before stamping

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Layout before stamping

 


My Tuesday's Tip at Ten to you is all about saving time and money! 

After you cut the layers that you want, lay out the stamps over the paper to see how you want to place them. This will give you an idea of the space you have available to work with. I was orginnally going to make this into a "thank you" card but the size of that greeting would not have fit unless I had stamped into onto a banner and attached it to the card. This method allows me to only have to stamp once. Which saves me on time and money! 

Hope this helps you with your card creating! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Cleaning Your Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

  Stampin' UP! has wonderful Products and one of my most loved and used item is my Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. This is what I...