t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Blending Brushes Vs. Stampin' Blends

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Blending Brushes Vs. Stampin' Blends

 There is a great debate on how to color stamped images. There is no wrong way, but here are some reasons why you would use Blending Brushes Vs. Stampin' Blends. 


For the card above I used my small Blending Brushes and quickly made a two-tone look. 
Pros:
1). Requires little supplies (3 inks, 2 blending brushes).
2). It is fast and easy to make in the masses. 
3). There are so many color options. 




This card above used the same cake image from the Best Day stamp set but I used Stampin' Blends to color it in. 
Pros:
1). Makes the stamped image very colorful!
2). Great for adding lots of little details and shading by using the light or dark blend. 
3).  Coloring can be very therapeutic because it takes time and attention to details. 

I would love to hear which card you like better and which method you prefer for yourself...
Brushes or Blends?

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...