t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: 2023 Graduation Cards

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

2023 Graduation Cards


I usually don't share or use a lot of my retired products EXCEPT for custom made cards! 
I started off with those Large Number Dies (retired) in Basic White and glued them on at a slant. 


I used different (current) Embossing Folders onto the retired Pacific Point cardstock. 
Painted Texture
Timber
Fern
Quatrefoil 
Timeworn
You can see all of the Embossing Folders from my online store when you click HERE


I used the Congratulations from the Charming Sentiments stamp set.


My friend and team mate, Natalie Woll, taught me how to make the cute mortarboard hats using retired punches (Balloon Punch and Tailored Tag Punch). I used a brad to secure my twine (I made a slip knot to attach to the brad) and divided the twine in half to make it look more full. 

I LOVE how these turned out and better yet, my customer loved them too! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...