t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Miss Monday- Cheerful Daises Criss-Cross Card

Monday, May 15, 2023

Miss Monday- Cheerful Daises Criss-Cross Card

 



Miss Monday with the Criss-Cross Card method! My Stampin' UP! upline challenged her team this month to make 4 cards using this method! You can she here video by clicking HERE.


Here is how it works:
1) Pick a stamp set with images (Cheerful Daisies)
2) Pick out 3-6 colors ()
3) Cut your Basic White to 10" x 7 1/2"
4) Stamp your images in the center line (5 inch mark along the 10 and 3 3/4" mark along the 7 1/2") to form a Criss-Cross shape
5) Cut stamped cross to make 4 rectangles
6) Glue to matching card bases
7) Add greeting
8) Embellish 


Here is my stamped paper before I cut it. 
*Tip: I used a pencil to make 2 lines so I would know best where to stamp and erased it when I was done. 


Here is what my cards look like when they are pieced back together. You can see how you really can turn the stamped image anyway you want to create a fun corner border. 


Here is my Bubble Bath card. 


Here is my Azure Afternoon card. 


Here is my Berry Burst card


Here is my Coastal Cabana Card. 

You can tell I matched the stamped greeting to the same color as the card base. 
Which card do you like the best???


Grab the supplies to make these cards from my online store! 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Cleaning Your Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

  Stampin' UP! has wonderful Products and one of my most loved and used item is my Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. This is what I...