t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Las Vegas Backstage Swaps 2023

Friday, September 8, 2023

Las Vegas Backstage Swaps 2023

 


Part of the Las Vegas Backstage experience is Swapping! 
Swapping is when I make up usually one card design multiple times and then swap it for a new card from a Stampin' stranger! I brought a handful of 3D swaps and 17 cards to swap. You can see the card I made for Vegas by clicking HERE. 

Below are the cards I received with the name of the stamper and a link to the stamp set they used. I would LOVE to hear your favorites. 
***This is a great assortment of Online Exclusives, Annual Catalog, and the New Mini Catalog

By Michael Diehl

By Cheryl Wright


By Rachel Durtschi

By Sharon McNeely

By Unknown

By Sophie Prestrelle from France

By Nancy Alvarez

By Sandi Hurst

By Christine K. Kolly 
(DSP unavailable until after September 11th)

By Patty Lima

By Beth Castenllini

By Dana Miller

By Kim Wilson

By Darla Watson

By Lauren Urbonas

By Christine Kurpiel


By Toni Wygant

By Trayce Bauer


By Laura Vernvertloh

By Elly Rijnvis

By Kim Wilson

By Maray Daniels

By Celine Roussel 

3D Swaps

By Left to Right: Celine Riche, Lauren Urbonas, and Heather Thomas


By the Songbird Stamper from the UK, Heather Thomas

By Kathy Howes

Click Below for video! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Paper Saving Tips

  One of my greatest tips on saving money when making cards is to not waste paper. If the paper is going to be part of a layer, find ways to...