t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Same Measurements, Just Rotate

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Same Measurements, Just Rotate

 


Sometimes we get stuck with our cards all going one direction, either that be horizontal or vertical. I tend to make more vertical cards and have to remind myself to change it up. 

My Tuesday's Tip at Ten is to use the same measurements from one card but just rotate it! 

I placed the DSP the exact some spot, but changed the direction of the greeting. I also changed the location of the Pretty Peacock strip from behind to in front!! 


I love the result and didn't have to "think" too much, just rotate! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Hearts & Hugs

  Double Feature Friday with the Hearts & Hugs Bundle!  Get inspired by two great card designs made by the Stamp & Share Crew Design...