t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Onstage Queen's Wow Swaps

Friday, December 22, 2023

Onstage Queen's Wow Swaps


 
I was able to participate in a Onstage Swap with my fellow Queens! The theme was "Wow!" cards and believe you me, these are!!!
Below each card you will see the name of the stamper, the stamp set they used with a link to it, and the card will be marked if retired soon. 
*Retiring products are all while supplies last and last day to order is January 3rd

Phyllis Walker
Magical Meadow (retiring soon)

Christine Hatchett
Beary Cute (retiring soon)

Brook Wheatley

Candice Anderson
Merriest Trees (retiring soon)

Beth Wheatley

Kristie Hamilton
Beary Cute (retiring soon)

Arieona Holmes
Winter Owls (retiring soon)

Paula Skeen

Tia Ray
No Stamping, an assortment of Punches

Amelia Hurst

Jean Nelson
Fluffiest Friends Online Exclusive

Heather Stevens
Whale Watching (retiring) 

Caroline Frederickson  

Cortney Alvord
Gorgeously Made 

Video


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Miss Monday- Trusty Tools Pretty in Pink

  Miss Monday with my May Team Card!  I wanted to make a card that was super girly but with the Trusty Tools stamp set and this fun Pretty i...