t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Be inspired by your Favorite Movies!

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Be inspired by your Favorite Movies!


Tuesday's Tip at Ten! 
Be inspired by your favorite movies to make something even more special! 
These tags were made for me from an Queens of the Stamp Age Retreat in November. Can you guess the theme??? 
 

These tags both use the Tailored Made Tags but in different ways!!!

I love them both! 

What are some of your favorite movies that you could craft with???

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Miss Monday- Trusty Tools Pretty in Pink

  Miss Monday with my May Team Card!  I wanted to make a card that was super girly but with the Trusty Tools stamp set and this fun Pretty i...