t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: March's Royal Hearts Stampers Card

Friday, April 5, 2024

March's Royal Hearts Stampers Card


Hey Stampin' Friends! Did you know friends who stamp with me, as a Royal, and get a discount on all of their Stampin' UP! products???
They are part of my team and are called, Royal Hearts Stampers! I have about 15 team members, who I just adore and share tips, tricks, cards, and free tutorials with them! 

I made the card above just for them for March Royal Rewards! Then earn a card from me each month when they hit our Team Sales goals (plus other rewards)! I send them Happy Mail because that makes me happy and hope it makes them happy too! I love having a community to stamp with and share my joy of Stampin' UP! products with!
 

I am always looking to GROW my team! The more we have, the more joy we have!!! 
One of the best parts, joining a stamping up team, is that it is just liking shopping for your favorite products! You pick out $124 worth of products and only spend $99 (plus tax, free shipping)! 

Join my team when you order a $99 Starter Kit using this link

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Miss Monday- Trusty Tools Pretty in Pink

  Miss Monday with my May Team Card!  I wanted to make a card that was super girly but with the Trusty Tools stamp set and this fun Pretty i...